For the royal wedding, I had a lunch gathering of friends and family. We made bread, watched the interesting bits of the wedding and giggled at the hats. I made an assortment of fancy finger foods so that we, too, could feel posh.
Smoked salmon bruschetta:
- Take small pieces of toasts or slices of crusty bread.
- Spread with cream cheese or chevre.
- Fold a piece of smoked salmon on top and cover with chives or flowers.
Roast beef bruschetta:
- Make small half-slices of crusty bread, spread with butter (or mustard).
- Top with water cress, or lettuce/spinach if you don’t have water cress.
- Fold a piece of roast beef on top.
Cured meat and parsley bruschetta:
- Take crackers (like La Panzanella) and cover with slices of cured meat (like San Danielle or duck breast proscuitto)
- Top with parsley and, optionally, shredded parmesan.
2 thoughts on “Fancy finger foods”
Fancy finger foods had to be perfect for your gathering.
It was great. I love doing afternoon tea.